Avenue is part of the GW Plastics, Inc. family of advanced manufacturing, which includes GW Silicones. Headquartered in Royalton, Vermont, GW Silicones’ state-of-the-art, highly-automated Class 8 cleanroom facility is designed for low volume through high volume production. We deliver cost-effective, single-source solutions for precision Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) and manufacture Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) components and assemblies for the healthcare and automotive markets.
GW Silicones specializes in application-specific material selection, product design and development, in-house precision mould making, and advanced LIM technologies designed to eliminate waste and ensure the highest quality products. Along with a variety of contract manufacturing services such as heat curing, sterilisation, assembly, pad printing, and packaging, GW Silicones is a trusted partner for quick prototypes, flawless launch, and reliable continuous production.
LSR/LIM is used in many mission-critical applications where failure is not an option. Experience in precision tight-tolerance components with exceptional shot-to-shot repeatability and commitment to zero-defect manufacturing continue to make GW Silicones a supplier of choice.
Liquid Silicone Rubber Manufacturing Capabilities
- Design for Excellence (DfX) including DFM product development
- Fast and economical prototyping with production-representative tooling
- Advanced LSR mold-making expertise and full in-house production capability
- Multi-shot and multi-material molding for enhanced product functionality and lower cost
- Precision micro-molding for tight-tolerance parts with exceptional shot-to-shot repeatability
- Contract manufacturing and secondary operations for single-source production